High Quality LASIK for the Greater Houston area
At Whitsett Vision Group, we offer one price for LASIK. While some providers may offer a different price based on your visual acuity, you can rest assured that at Whitsett Vision Group, we won’t do that.
We are committed to investing in the latest LASIK technology and diagnostic equipment, to ensure that all of our patients can achieve their best visual outcome.
With low and no-interest patient financing options through CareCredit®, Whitsett Vision Group patients are able to finance the LASIK procedure with convenient monthly payments.
What Could Influence the Cost Of Your LASIK procedure?
- Insurance: Most insurance providers classify LASIK and other refractive procedures as elective, meaning they do not cover the cost of the procedure.
- Technology: LASIK providers that are committed to investing in the latest, safest technology may charge slightly more to help cover the cost of their investment. At Whitsett Vision Group, we strive to provide our patients with the latest technology, allowing for the best visual outcomes possible.
- Expertise: Surgeons that have more experience in LASIK and refractive procedures tend to charge more because of the knowledge and expertise they provide their patients.
- Current Visual Acuity: Some eye surgeons charge patients with worse visual acuity more for their LASIK procedure. At Whitsett Vision Group, we give every patient the same price for your LASIK procedure, regardless of your prescription and visual needs.
- Cash / Money Order / Cashier’s Check – Whitsett Vision Group offers a significant savings to patients who choose to pay for their LASIK or refractive procedure with cash.
- Credit Card – We accept most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Combination – Cash, Credit Card, and/or Financing (with approved credit; see CareCredit information below.)
Flex Spending and Health Savings Accounts
You are eligible to use your Flex Spending (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) for your cataract or refractive procedure. The best part of using these funds for your cataract or refractive procedure is that the money you’re using is tax-free. At your cataract consultation, ask our surgical counselors about using your FSA or HSA account to help cover the cost of your cataract procedure.
Learn more by contacting our surgical counselors today. You can also visit CareCredit.com, or apply online for your CareCredit® account today.