High Quality LASIK for the Greater Houston area
At Whitsett Vision Group, your Houston LASIK cost is simple – we offer one price for LASIK. Some providers may offer a different price based on your visual acuity, but at Whitsett Vision Group, we don’t.
We invest in the latest LASIK technology and diagnostic equipment, ensuring that all patients can achieve their best visual outcome.
With low and no-interest patient financing options through CareCredit®, LASIK patients are able to finance their procedure with convenient monthly payments. This makes Houston LASIK cost at Whitsett Vision Group affordable for every budget!
What Could Influence the Cost Of Your LASIK procedure?
- Insurance: Most insurance providers classify LASIK and other refractive procedures as elective, or not medically necessary. As a result, they do not cover the cost of the LASIK procedure.
- Technology: LASIK providers that are committed to investing in the latest, safest technology may charge slightly more for LASIK. That additional cost helps cover their investment in their technology and improved patients outcomes. At Whitsett Vision Group, we strive to provide our patients with the latest technology, so our patients can achieve the best visual outcomes possible.
- Expertise: Surgeons who have more experience in LASIK and refractive surgery tend to charge more, because of the knowledge and expertise they provide their patients.
- Current Visual Acuity: Some eye surgeons charge patients with worse visual acuity more for their LASIK procedure. At Whitsett Vision Group, we give every patient the same price for your LASIK procedure, regardless of your prescription.
- Cash / Money Order / Cashier’s Check – Whitsett Vision Group offers a significant savings to patients who choose to pay for their LASIK or refractive procedure with cash.
- Credit Card – We accept most major credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Combination – Cash, Credit Card, and/or Financing (with approved credit; see CareCredit information below.)
Flex Spending and Health Savings Accounts
You are eligible to use your Flex Spending (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) for your LASIK or refractive surgery. The best part of using these funds for your cataract or refractive procedure is that these funds are tax-free. At your consultation, ask our surgical counselors about using your FSA or HSA account to help cover the cost of your refractive procedure.
We’re pleased to offer our patients the CareCredit® card, North America’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit® is an exclusive healthcare services credit provider, offering low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance. This include LASIK, advanced lens implants for cataract surgery, and other refractive procedures.
Learn more about how you can finance your Houston LASIK cost by contacting our surgical counselors, or click the button below to apply for a CareCredit® account today.